It’s been some time since we’ve seen a Chromecast Offer, and this one isn’t a bad one with the chance to try out Deezer Premium for 3 months for just 99c.
Deezer Premium is a subscription music streaming service, competing with the like of Google Play Music, Spotify and Apple Music. It’s the ad-free paid version of the Deezer service, costing $11.99AUD per month allowing you access to over 40 million tracks on a variety of platforms including your desktop, and mobile devices.
The offer for 3 months of access for 99c is valid from now until September 20, 2018 and can be redeemed by Australian (sorry New Zealanders) owners of the Chromecast, Chromecast 2, Chromecast Ultra and Chromecast Audio through the Chromecast Offers page.
As usual, there’s a number of terms and conditions, with the one-time only offer limited to the first 25,000 subscribers – and only to users who have not been subscribers, nor have used a free trial period in the past 12 months. You can cancel your membership at anytime, though at the end of the three months you’ll be charged the normal monthly fee of $11.99 per month. The full terms and conditions look like this:
- $0.99 for 3 months of unlimited music. This offer is only available to the first 25000 subscribers.
- At the end of your 3 month offer you will be billed the standard price of $11.99 per month, unless you decide to unsubscribe.
- This offer is non-binding, meaning you can cancel your subscription at any time.
- This offer is available only for users who were not subscribers or did not enjoy a free trial period in the last 12 months and who never benefited from any Deezer promotions at any time.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- This is a one-time only offer and is valid for one user only.
If you want to try it out now, head over to the Chromecast offers page on the web, or in the ‘Offers’ section of your Google Home app on your device.