After announcing the mid-range LG Q7 series in May, LG Australia has today announced that the LG Q7 is now on-sale in Australia through JB Hi-Fi for $549.
The LG Q7 will be available in a stylish Aurora Black that will show off the thin, sleek design of the body that is both water and dust resistant with a 5.5-inch FHD+ FullVision 18:9 aspect ratio display on the front and 16MP camera and fingerprint sensor on the rear. The handset includes a number of high-end features normally reserved for higher end devices like the inclusion of DTS:X sound offering immersive surround sound 7.1 channel audio through headphones.
The camera experience on the phone includes a portrait mode allowing for selfies with beautifully blurred backgrounds for a Bokeh effect. The rear camera utilises Phased Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) which is faster than traditional auto-focus for a faster, crisper shot every time.
Full specs for the phone includes:
- Chipset: 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6750
- Display: 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ FullVision Display (2160 x 1080)
- Memory: 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Rear 16MP with PDAF / Front 8MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Size: 143.8 x 69.3 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 145g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 4G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / USB Type-C 2.0
- Colours: Aurora Black
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner / DTS:X 3D Surround Sound / IP68 Water and Dust Re-sistance / Google Assistant / Face Recognition / Fast Charging / Flash Jump Cut / Mu-sic Flash / Timer Helper / FM Radio
Bruce Leigh, LG Australia Marketing Manager for Mobile said
We’re very excited to continue the trend of bringing high-end features to mid-range smartphones.
The phone is available both online and in-store at JB Hifi now, so head over to the website or into your local store to check it out.