Amazon Australia hasn’t really knocked it out of the park with their sales to date, but they’re aiming to bring some deals to the Aussie tradition of the Boxing Day Sales and has shared a sneak peek at what to expect.
The sales will kick off early at 00:01 on December 24th, running through until 23:59 on December 27th, with deals available on a broad range of categories including Video Games, Fashion, Beauty, Electronics, Toys, Books, and more.
Amazon will be running traditional discounts as well as their ‘Countdown’ sales which will be appearing on the site, or within the Amazon app throughout the course of the sale.
Rocco Braeuniger, Country Manager of Amazon Australia says,
We are pleased to bring Australian customers even more great savings with our Boxing Day Sale Event, with tens of thousands of products available at discounted prices. Whether customers are feeling the holiday over-indulgence and are looking to kit themselves out with a fitness tracker and active wear, they forgot to ask Santa for the video game or headphones they wanted, or they were lucky enough to receive an Amazon gift card this Christmas, we hope there is something for everyone.
So, what can you expect to be on-sale? The list includes:
- Those with new year’s resolutions to get fit can enjoy savings on select fitness trackers from brands including Garmin and Fitbit, deals on select sports equipment from brands such as Speedo and Wilson, savings on select active wear from brands like Puma, Lorna Jane and Nike plus discounts on protein and workout supplements from Optimum Nutrition and BSN.
- Savings on select Pantry Food & Drinks brands including CocaCola, Red Bull, Nescafe, M&Ms, Masterfoods and Uncle Bens.
- Parents can enjoy great savings on Baby Jogger, Maclaren and iCandy strollers; V-tech baby monitors; Maxi Cosi and Recaro car seats; Lassig nappy bags; Tommee Tippee Sangenic refills; high chairs and boosters; select Huggies one month supply nappies; select Pampers Nappy Pants and more.
- Pet lovers will enjoy savings on big brands such as Pedigree, My Dog, Fancy Feast, Felix, Purina
- Save up to 50% on select personal care and beauty appliances from brands including Philips, Braun, Oral-B and Sonicare.
- Great discounts across home improvement brands including Bosch and Phillips.
- Brilliant deals on select headphones and wireless speakers from brands such as Bose, Sony, Panasonic, B&O, Urbanears and Ultimate Ears Boom.
- Brilliant savings on cameras from brands including Nikon and Go Pro.
- Save up to 30% off on select toys from brands including LEGO, Fisher-Price and Star Wars.
- Discounts on select Sony and Soniq TVs.
- Deals on Parrot and DJI drones.
- Fantastic deals on Games Consoles and Video Games including the PlayStation 4, Fifa 19, Oculus Go, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Fortnite: Deep Freeze Bundle and more.
- Save up to 50% off on fashion brands including Birkenstock, Bonds, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger.
- Save up to 30% off Fossil, Casio and Michael Kors watches
Amazon is highly recommending users install the Amazon Android app to get the most up to date information on deals. Once started, you’ll be able to check out the “Today’s Deals” and “Upcoming” to see all the Boxing Day deals before they go live. If you see something you like, you can even add a ‘Watch This Deal’ tracker to get notified when it starts.
For anyone wanting to get the best value, Amazon also recommends you sign up to Amazon Prime which in addition to free shipping also gives members access to some exclusive deals, including accessing some Lightning Deals 30 minutes ahead of time.
We’ll be keeping an eye on the Amazon sales, but if you see a great deal let us know here in the comments.