Ahh, it’s that time of year: The Boxing Day sales. For those of us who love a bargain there’s a lot to be had, with loads of places offering great deals. Big W will of course be offering up some discounts and they’ve offered a sneak peek at what will be on offer.
These deals will be available in-store only tomorrow, the 26th of December, so you’ll have to venture into one of their many stores around Australia. As a discount department store, Big W is offering discounts on a broad selection of products including savings of up to 50% on some of the most popular beauty brands, as well as discounts on homewares, toys and Tech.
In terms of what you can expect to see, you’ll find:
HOME & KITCHEN: If kitchen organisation is a New Year’s resolution, or a simple home refresh is on the cards, BIG W is offering substantial savings on big brands:
- ½ price Decor and Sistema food storage ranges
- ½ price Tefal cookware
- 30% off Wiltshire cooking and bakeware (excludes glassware)
- Up to 30% off a range of small kitchen appliances, including Phillips, Russell Hobbs, Breville and Nutribullet
- ½ price selected Tontine products
- Save $150 on Dyson V6 Cord free Vacuum cleaner – only $299
- 30- 50% off Contempo BBQs
TVs & TECH: What’s better than scoring a great deal on the latest tech gadgets? Scoring an even better deal. BIG W’s deals will have the family all tech’d up for the new year:
- 25% off selected TVs
- 30% off selected audio, headphones, speakers, cables and accessories
- 20% off Canon Cameras and the Selphy Printer
COSMETICS: Treat yourself to the big brands in beauty:
- Half price cosmetics including Revlon, Maybelline and Nude by Nature
- 40% off L’Oréal, Garnier and Kiss skincare and beauty accessories
MORE … TOYS, LEISURE AND CHRISTMAS DECOR: Plan ahead and save for next year’s festivities with toys, wheels and Christmas decor on clearance.
There’s usually some good bargains on their Christmas gear, so get in early for your next years Christmas decorations while you’re there.