Google’s corporate Android Enterprise Recommended program launched in February last year has picked up some new Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) partners overnight, with the likes of Blackberry, Microsoft and more joining the program.
The addition of EMM partners will allow Google’s corporate customers to engage them to manage their deployment of work profile management, device manaement (including corporate and single-use devices) and Mobile Application Management at scale.
Google says BlackBerry, Google Cloud, I3 Systems, IBM, Microsoft, MobileIron, Softbank, SOTI, and VMware will be offering EMM solutions in 2019. The EMM providers have been vetted to follow guidelines as Android Enterprise Recommended partners including:
- Experience across multiple Android Enterprise management sets
- Proven ability to deliver advanced security and management features
- A consistent deployment experience, with admin consoles that simplify set-up of Android Enterprise
- Documentation and guides that provide best practices for Android Enterprise set-up and configuration
- Google-trained personnel across field sales, technical pre-sales and deployment support
- Commitment to staying current on the latest Android product features and training requirements
The addition of EMMs to the Android Enterprise Recommended program will allow enterprise customers to scale their deployments in the best way to suit them. If the listed vendors don’t currently suit partners, there will be more coming on board soon.