We’re now only a month away from the unveiling of the new Samsung Galaxy S10 lineup and the details are starting to leak, including renders and specs for the new premium lineup. Now we’ve got some possible pricing for the phones as well as the colour options in a range of different models.
The information, via Italian site TuttoAndroid, shows the phones will be available in a range of different colours which include the standard Black and White, though there seems to be a couple of different options depending on model, with Green available across the range while the Lite version of the S10 will get a Yellow model and the S10 + will apparently get two special colours as well.
- Galaxy S10 Lite: Black, White, Yellow and Green
- Galaxy S10: Black, White and Green
- Galaxy S10 +: Black, White, Green + 2 special versions (but no ceramic)
Samsung usually limits the colour options for their phones by market, so these colours could be just a small selection. It’s conceivable we could see the lovely lilac colour launched with the Galaxy S9 last year make a return, or maybe something in a Blue which has been a mainstay of both their S-series and Note-series handsets for the last couple of years.
The pricing is another matter, and if you’ve just gotten used to paying upwards of $1,500 for your flagship phone, then a new standard will be set with the Galaxy S10 range with the top of the line model surprisingly expensive. The prices listed are in Euros which we’ve converted to AUD, but the final pricing is likely to be less with Samsung surely sharpening their pencils to arrange some better deals. Nevertheless, here’s the potential pricing:
- Galaxy S10 Lite 6/128 GB to 779 euros (around $1237.21 AUD)
- Galaxy S10 6/128 GB to 929 euros (around $1475.44 AUD)
- Galaxy S10 8/512 GB to 1179 euros (around $1872.49 AUD)
- Galaxy S10 + 6/128 GB at 1049 euros (around $1666.02 AUD)
- Galaxy S10 + 8/512 GB to 1299 euros (around $2063.07 AUD)
- Galaxy S10 + 12/1 TB at 1599 euros (around $2539.53 AUD)
Samsung will unveil the new Galaxy S10 phones at their Unpacked event on February 20 in San Francisco which will be in the small hours of February 21 here in Australia. We’re excited to see what Samsung has to offer this year,