As we come into the winter months, it’s tempting to find time to sit down with a good book and have a read. With Google Play Books on your favourite Android device, you’re never far away from a good read, and with this week’s top reads on Google Play Books, you’re bound to find something worthwhile.
First up, there’s some great page turners under $5 at the moment, and here’s some of our picks:
- Wizard: The Life and Times of Nokia Tesla by Marc Seifer – just $3.44
- Losing my virginity by Richard Branson – $4.99
- Under the dome by Stephen King – $2.99
- Wonder by R J Palacio – $3.99
- Micro by Michael Crichton – $2.99
- 2001: A Space Odyssey by Arthur C Clarke – $2.99
If you’re after more, there’s dozens more great reads on sale here.
Next up, Google has a range of best sellers on sale for under $10 – some at reduced prices, and some at every day low prices:
- A Game of Thrones by George R R Martin – $6.99
- The Secret Runners of New York by Matthew Reilly – $9.99
- The Last Mile by David Baldacci – $9.99
- Cardinal: The Rise and Fall of George Pell by Louise Milligan – $8.60
- And then it fell apart by Moby – $8.59
That last one is a personal recommendation of mine – growing up in the era of Moby’s greatest music, it’s a hard read about the reality of fame, the price of celebrity, and it presents a dark, unflattering journey into the dark side that we never see. This is the second memoir from Moby, and it’s well worth reading the first one – Porcelain – released a couple of years ago which is also available for $8.42.
For plenty more top sellers going cheap, check out the collection on the Play Store.
What top reads have you found on Google Play Books lately?