If you’re looking for a great deal on a new mobile phone, Vodafone is running a promotion at the moment which might get your attention.
Vodafone has just launched a cracking deal, where if you buy any new phone over 12, 24, or 36 months with interest-free repayments on any data-loaded, no lock-in contract Red Plan, you will receive 2 months FREE plan fees.
On the higher end plans, this could save you up to $130. Phone prices vary, but here’s some that caught our attention (note, these figures are based on the $55/m plans, but the phone prices shouldn’t vary as they’re not bundled into the plan fees):
- Pixel 3 XL for $37 per month
- Pixel 3a for $18.02 per month
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ 4G for $41.63 per month
- Samsung Galaxy S10 4G for $37.47 per month
- Huawei P30 Pro (with 4G and unwanted lockscreen advertising) for $44.41 per month
- iPhone XS Max for $49.97 per month
There’s plenty more on offer, meaning you should be able to find any phone you want on a Vodafone plan fit for you.
Be sure to get in quick though, as the offer ends 21st June 2019. This offer excludes SIM-only plans. Check out the promotion page here: vodafone.com.au/2monthsfree