Samsung were very late to the party with their Night mode. After originally telling Ausdroid that their camera does not need a night mode of any sort due to its low light capabilities they eventually realised that their camera just did not cut it against its competition when it came to low light photography and released a Night Mode for the Galaxy S10.
Now, if rumours are correct and they often are, Samsung are looking to introduce a Night Mode for the front facing camera on the Galaxy Note 10. Greek site Techmaniacs is reporting that we will see ‘Night Mode reaching the front camera’. If Samsung do manage to pull this off it would be a big step for them as very few others have been able to get this function working well.
If Night Mode does arrive on the Note 10 you can expect it to be ported back to the Galaxy S10 by Samsung not long after given the supposed similarities in their imaging systems.
Techmaniacs also have some more details on the two Galaxy Note 10 versions including:
- Displays will be 6.3-inch FHD+ for the Note 10 and 6.8-inch QHD+ for the Note 10 Pro
- Weights will be 168 grams and 198 grams
- 3,500mAh and 4,300mAh batteries
- No headphone jack in either Note 10
- S-Pen will now make sounds and support gestures
- 25W and 45W charging respectively but charger not included in the box (this one is a strange move by Samsung and we doubt it)
- No more Bixby button with Bixby now being integrated into the power button
With under 16 days now until we see the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 announced it will be interesting to see what Samsung can reveal and surprise us with on stage. The new S-Pen functionality looks exciting, albeit with a very small use case but you can be sure they have something else up their sleeves.