Perhaps its because its Black Friday time, or because Google’s Pixel 4 range just aren’t exciting customers in the way the brand used to, but whatever the reason, JB HiFi has almost 10% off the price a Google Pixel 4XL 128GB.
The listing comes just over a month since the launch of the Pixel 4 line, and it’s a little unusual to see such sales so quickly. On one hand, 10% off isn’t a huge amount, but on the other, this is a brand new device that’s been on sale for a touch over four weeks.
It’s not just this model on sale, though. The Pixel 4 line is reduced by $150 off across the board, including:
- Google Pixel 4 XL 64GB, down $150 to $1,129
- Google Pixel 4 64GB, down $150 to $899
The Pixel 4 discounts join a number of other handsets also on sale at JB HiFi this week, including:
- $550 off Samsung’s Galaxy S10+ 512GB – now just $1,299
- $200 off Samsung Galaxy S10e 128GB – just $799
- Google Pixel 3a 64GB for $579, which is $70 off
- Huawei’s Mate 20 Pro, reduced by $500 to just $699
- Huawei P30 Pro (Aurora colour) for $1,099, down $300
Some of these handsets are relatively new, some around a year old, but one thing is clear across the whole line-up – these are great prices for great phones.