Huawei is bringing its EMUI 10 OS to Australian smartphones, bringing a new look, new feel, new features and a new Android core (based on Android 10) into the mix.
There’s a whole range of new features which customers can enjoy, while retaining the familiar Huawei look and feel:
- Redesigned natural interface: Consolidated design elements for a consistent look
- Dark mode: Enhanced for maximum eye comfort
- Increased security: Isolated environment for sensitive functions like payments
- Enhanced performance: consistent software performance, improved graphics and battery performance
- Multi-screen collaboration: smartphones can be tethered seamlessly to Huawei PCs
A lot of the changes are behind the scenes, too – improved performance, changed UI to make it more visually pleasing, and a revamped camera app as well to make it more intuitive.
EMUI 10 will be coming from this month and running through until March 2020, and will be coming to phones including the Huawei P30 series, Huawei Mate 20 series and Huawei Y9 Prime.
The full rollout table is below:
|P30 Pro (except Telstra, Optus and Vodafone), P30 (except Optus and Vodafone)
Mate 20 Pro (except Optus and Vodafone), Mate 20 (except Vodafone), Porsche Design Mate 20 Pro
|P30 Pro (including Telstra, Optus & Vodafone), P30 (including Optus & Vodafone)
Mate 20 Pro (including Optus & Vodafone), Mate 20 (including Vodafone), P20 Pro, P20
Mate 10 Pro (except Optus), Mate 10 (except Vodafone), Porsche design Mate 10 Pro, Porsche design Mate 10
Mate 10 Pro (including Optus), Mate 10 (including Vodafone)