We’re two weeks away from the launch of Samsung’s newest Galaxy S20 range in Australia, and while phones are making their way to reviewers, some people – myself included – are anxious to see and know more about what’s coming in March.
This week, Vodafone posted an exclusive first look video showing off the main features of Samsung’s Galaxy S20+, including the 30x zoom camera, 120 Hz display refresh, fresh new software design and more.
It might not have the 100x zoom from the bigger Galaxy S20 Ultra, but it does quite well – and it pays to remember, this is the size that will probably sell the most.
It’s also a bit more affordable, and not much more expensive than the entry level Galaxy S20 range. Here’s the pricing for the full Galaxy S20 range:
- Galaxy S20 (8GB RAM, 128GB storage, grey/blue/pink) – $1,349
- Galaxy S20 5G (12GB RAM, 128GB storage, grey/blue/pink) – $1,499
- Galaxy S20+ (8GB RAM, 128GB storage, grey/black/blue) – $1,499
- Galaxy S20+ 5G (12GB RAM, 128GB storage, grey/black/blue) – $1,649
- Galaxy S20+ 5G (12GB RAM, 512GB storage, grey/black/blue) – $1,899
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (12GB RAM, 128GB storage, grey/black) – $1,999
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (16GB RAM, 512GB storage, grey/black) – $2,249
From Vodafone, the Galaxy S20+ 128GB will set you back $81.63 a month with 7GB included monthly data. As a pre-order bonus, you also get a free pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds+ which are said to be really good, too.
Will you be buying Samsung’s newest phone?