We got a look at the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera earlier in the year when it debuted at CES. It boasts an impressive set of features and will compliment any existing Arlo system exceedingly well and integrates with the Arlo Smart subscription service.
- Superior Brightness: Powerful LED’s illuminate a wide area, activated by motion or manually.
- 2K Video with HDR: Zoom in on objects and see clearer details and colours in 2K HDR during live or recorded video viewing.
- Colour Night Vision: See what’s lurking in the dark with colour night vision or traditional black and white./li>
- 160-degree Diagonal View: Keep an eye on more of what matters with a wider field-of-view.
- 2-Way Audio: Hear and speak to visitors clearly with superior audio quality.
- Built-in Siren: Trigger your siren automatically, or manually from the app.
- XL Rechargeable Battery: Convenient and long-lasting battery to take the expense out of security.
- Custom Control: Enhance protection with custom floodlight and camera settings.
- Platform Compatibility: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT for easy interaction, automation and control.
The floodlight is capable of connecting to some existing Arlo base stations or connecting directly to your Wi-Fi to operate as a stand alone device. The feature set, being a first of its kind option has brought the Arlo team recognition at CES with CES 2020 Innovation Award Honouree listing. It’s also created excitement among their team, Brad Little, Vice President & Managing Director APAC said
As the first wire-free 2K variant on the market, the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera offers an even more comprehensive home security solution for consumers with increased illumination. Boasting a seamlessly integrated camera and floodlight design, the Pro 3 Floodlight Camera is an ideal all-in-one solution to keep a watchful eye on homes and small businesses alike.
The recommended retail pricing is $449 and will be available through the usual retail channels.