Since the start of the pandemic, frontline workers have been risking their health to help others.
Rideshare company DiDi has launched Didi Vaccinate, a programme offering 2 x $15 free rideshare credits to Australians in Phase 1a travelling to get vaccinated, as their way of saying thank you.
- Quarantine and border workers and all staff working in the hotel quarantine program
- Frontline healthcare worker sub-groups for prioritisation
- Aged care and disability care staff
- Aged care and disability care residents
- Check the National Rollout Strategy for Phase 1a eligibility
To apply for the free ride to your vaccination booking you’ll need to fill in some paperwork on the DiDi website and show them a copy of your work ID.
COVID-19 Vaccination Hub
Eligible Vaccination Hub locations below
- Westmead Hospital
- Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital
- Nepean Hospital
- Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Liverpool Hospital
- St George Hospital
- John Hunter Hospital
- Wollongong Hospital
- Wagga Wagga Hospital
- Coffs Harbour Hospital
- Western Health
- Austin Health
- Monash Health
- Barwon Health – University Hospital Geelong
- Goulburn Valley Health
- Bendigo Health
- Ballarat Hospital
- Cairns Hospital
- Townville University Hospital
- Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital
- Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- Gold Coast University Hospital
- Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Flinders Medical Centre
- Lyell McEwin Hospital
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Perth Childrens Hospital
Travelling to/from your vaccination appointment
- Getting your free ride vouchers.
Once you’ve received your DiDi Vaccination enrolment approval email, two free $15 ride vouchers will be added to your DiDi account.
- Select the DiDi Vaccinate product line
- Set your destination / pickup location.
Your destination or pickup location must be set to an eligible Vaccination Hub for your discount to automatically apply when requesting your ride.
- Mask up, sanitise your hands, and take the back seat
In most state jurisdictions, it is mandatory that you wear a face mask when using a rideshare vehicle. Please ride safe, ride kind and BYO mask to wear, sanitise your hands, and practice social distancing by taking the backseat in your rideshare vehicle.