The two and a half minute video covers a number of the key features, showing off the device in all its glory. Features such as:
- 1 Billion Colour display
- 120Hz screen refresh rate
- IP 68 Waterproof and dust ratign
- A number of camera features
- 65W SuperVOOC and 35W Wireless charging
- Confirmiation of the SD888 processor
So we’re left with little that may surprise us at launch, but a lot to look forward to. OPPO has come a long way in the last couple of years and should be seriously considered as a competitor in the top end of the market.