We’ve had a look at a number of Reolink cameras over the last couple of years. While they’re not necessarily up to the level of a manufacturer like Arlo, they’re a great value offering. The big advantage of an offering like this is the scalability, adding camera by camera to build your system. Now they’ve given another reason to continue building your system with the Argus 3 Pro, a spotlight camera with AI for person and vehicle detection.
For the most part, the Argus 3 Pro follows its predecessors’, with some tweaks offering users a range of features:
- A spotlight for safety, as well and better vision after dark
- Long lasting battery, or solar panel to continually power your camera
- Dual band Wi-Fi for better connectivity
- 2K video giving you better vision on your home or busienss
- A feature rich app for real time notifications and two way talk to anyone near your cameras
- Google Assistant or Alexa compatible
It’s another solid step forward for a value for money offering in the DIY home security market. The camera will become available in the Australian market very soon, with pricing expected to be around AU$150.00 plus shipping.