Like their phone naming convention, the “i” model offers a bit of value with some reduced specs over the top devices. In this instance, you’ll still be getting a good quality device for your daily use. The shortlist of specs includes:
- 6.5 hours of playback or calls with ANC on and 10 hours without
- The case carries a further 22 hours of playback charge and 4 hours of playback from a 10 minute charge
- The earbuds are designed for comfort, not just for short but long listening sessions
- Multiple Listening modes: Awareness, ANC and Passive noise suppression
- Dynamically balanced audio for all listening habits
The FreeBuds 4i will be available for pre-order from Huawei Experience Store online and via retail channels on 7 April 2021. The product will launch in Australia on 12 April 2021 and be available in Ceramic White and Carbon Crystal Black for $159.00. If you purchase the HUAWEI FreeBuds 4i between 7 April and 30 April 2021 you’ll grab a bonus Huawei Band 4.