Regular leak providers at Voice have again given us a look at a yet to be announced device. This time we’re getting a look at the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE and a list of some design features. While we don’t have specifics on the specs yet, the history of accuracy from the Voice team gives us a good indication of the future.
The renders show us:
- Likely frosted “Glastic” rear panel
- Shiny metal frame
- 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9mm (9.3mm with the rear camera bump)
- Circa 6.4-inch flat display
- Single punch-hole selfie camera
- Triple lens camera setup + Flash
If the price stays true to the previous version, we’re expecting it to land at sub-AU $1,200.00 mark while still carrying the “Galaxy” name. The reaction to the S20 FE was huge, will the S21 FE carry the same allure?