Razer is a name known throughout gaming circles and with good reason, the hardware and peripherals are made without compromise. The announcement today of the Orochi V2 has come with mobility, comfort, performance and big battery life at heart.
It has a comprehensive features list that offers buyers peace of mind that this isn’t a consumable device, it’s an investment in their online experience. The key features include:
- Compact and lightweight design for portability
- Over 900 hours of use via Bluetooth, or 425 hours on 2.4Ghz on a single AA battery
- Designed to fit any grip type
- An expected button lifespan of over 60,000,000 clicks
- Dynamically adjustable optical sensitivity range from: 400/800/1600/3200/6400
The Orochi V2 was designed to deliver gamers a portable, high-performance gaming mouse that is small enough to slip into the pocket or in a carry bag. Razer™ HyperSpeed multi-device support allows gamers to connect their Razer™ Orochi V2 and wireless keyboard to a single USB dongle, saving up an additional USB port for other purposes.
If you’re keen to take a closer look, the Orochi V2 can be purchased through the normal retail channels for a pretty reasonable, $114.95 RRP.