Vodafone has today announced a flash sale on the Samsung Galaxy S21 device series. The special is valid until the 11th of October for new and existing customers, where $500 can be saved on the full series of phones.
To get the discount you need to either:
- Be an existing customer, upgrade your device, and stay connected to a Vodafone 24 or 36 Month Infinite plan.
- Be a new customer to Vodafone and connect to one of their Infiite Plans
As a sweetener to the deal, Vodafone is offering new customers who order online — staying connected for 24 or 36 month term — a 50% discount to monthly fees for the first three months. This isn’t the only carrot to sign up, if you’re a big data user you can get a $20 per month discount on the $85 Ultra+ plan. Of course, there are T&C to all of these, with the caveat on the Ultra+ plan that you’re limited to 30Gb of Hotspot data before your speed is shaped to 2mbps. You (again) need to stay connected to the plan for 24 or 36 months to see the benefit of this discount.
The phones on offer, at a $500 discount include all of the storage options with your plan being an extra cost:
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G – 128GB: $749 or 256 GB: $849
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G – 128GB: $1049 or 256GB: $1149
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G – 128GB: $1349 or 256GB: $1449 or 512GB: $1649
Samsung devices, particularly the Galaxy S range have been a mainstay in the Android userbase for years. So a $500 discount is well worth the upgrade for many of us. In 24 months time, it could also lead to a far better trade-in price making it excellent long term value.