Home Internet at half price
No, that’s not a typo: They are offering a 50% discount for the first 12 months of any new 4G or 5G Home Internet Plan. Despite the discount, the offer (previously mentioned) of the first month for free to ensure suitability of the service, remains open.
Depending on your area — check the coverage maps — existing Vodafone mobile customers will get the following:
- 4G Home Internet: Unlimited Data up to 20Mbps for $25 per month for the first 12 months
- Premium 5G Home Internet: Unlimited data up to 100Mbps for $35 per month for the first 12 months
- Ultimate 5G Home Internet: Unlimited data at Max 5G Speed for $40 per month for the first 12 months
It’s a great time to connect to cellular broadband if you’re struggling with a poor connection, or in fact, unable to connect at this time.
Handset Discounts: Pre and post-paid
Some discounted handsets aren’t the absolute latest device released, but they’re still the current generation. Seeing discounts of up to $600 on Samsung handsets — when you stay connected to any Vodafone Infinite plan over 24 or 36 months — is a significant discount.
The discounted handsets include:
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G (all storage variants): $600 off
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (all storage variants): $600 off
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G (all storage variants): $500 off
- Moto G50: $200 off
If you’re more a pre-paid kind of user, then you’re not missing out on handset deals. The savings on pre-paid handsets extend through the TCL 20R 5G at $60 off, the OPPO A16s at $70 off, The Motorola moto e7 and moto e7 power both with a $50 saving and the Nokia C01 Plus at $35 off.
There’s plenty of bargains to be had during the Black Friday sales and probably more to come. What discount have you come across that you couldn’t resist?