It’s the right season for many of us to be grabbing a new device. Whether it’s a gift for a loved one, or with the Christmas cash burning a hole in your pocket. As a follow up from some big savings through November and early December, Vodafone has gone early with its Christmas deals.
Vodafone’s Lite+ Infinite (SIM Only) Plan drops $5 a month to $40 with 80GB of data included. While some deals are for a limited time, this one is set for the lifetime of your connection.
If you’re a bit more data hungry, then there are higher data options available including:
- 200GB of data for $50 per month
- 300GB of data for $60 per month
- Unlimited data — at maximum speed — for $65 per month
The unlimited data plan is available when you sign up or upgrade your handset through Vodafone. As with other plans, your discount will apply for the lifetime of your connection.
The offer Vodafone released earlier in December for vouchers to use on handsets is being extended. The deal is essentially for new plan sign-ups for the $89 (12 month plan) and $99 (24 month) per month with $400 and $1200 vouchers to use against new handsets.
If you’re simply after a phone without the long term commitment then you’re in luck. Samsung devices are getting a discount include the:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G – $300.00 discount plus reduction plus an additional $200 device discount
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G – $500.00 discount
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ – $400.00 discount
- Samusng Galaxy S20 FE – $300.00 discount
Our usual caveats apply to any new carrier deal: Read the fine print which, in this case, you can find on the Vodafone Hot Offers site.