This time of year is exciting for tech junkies. We get CES, MWC and a number of major names releasing their next range of devices. In what is an appropriate time for leaks to be final renders, a teaser video has appeared on Weibo, but then seemingly disappeared.
Lucky for us though, the Internet never forgets and Sparrows News has a copy — for now — available on its YouTube channel.
The teaser shows us the rear of the device including a Hasselblad multi-camera array, power button and alert slider. Perhaps more importantly, the release date appears to be delivered: The 11th of January at 2 pm. This will undoubtedly be confirmed in the coming few days along with continuing rumoured specs including:
- 6.7-inch 120Hz QHD+ display
- Triple camera: 48MP with 50MP ultra-wide and 8MP telephoto with 3 x optical zoom
- 32MP hole punch selfie camera
- Android 12 running the first unified version of ColorOS
- Snapdragon 8th Generation chipset
- 512GB UFS 3.1 storage and 12GB of RAM
- 5000mAh battery with fast-charging – 50W wireless and up to 80W wired
With increasing murmurs of a potential distribution pathway in Australia, would you consider the OnePlus 10 Pro for your next phone?