After last years hugely successful first device, the Fan Edition is back this time attached to the Galaxy S21 range. Continuing from the previous version, the S21 FE 5G is designed to offer all the top features at a more affordable price.
At the device launch President and Head of Samsung Electronics’ MX (Mobile eXperience) Business, TM Roh said:
We saw an incredible response to Galaxy S20 FE and Galaxy S21 lineup. So we applied the same approach with S21 FE 5G, equipping it with the premium features that matter most to our loyal Galaxy fans — because we’re focused on delivering a smartphone that meets their most important needs.
The specs really do back up that statement offering users:
- 6.4-inch FHD+ 120Hz refresh AMOLED Display
- 64-bit Octa-Core Processor
- 128GB Storage with 6GB RAM or 256GB storage with 8GB RAM
- 4,500mAh batterywith 15W and 25W — separate purcahse — fast charging
- Multi-camera: 12MP ultra-wide, 12MP 2ide, 8MP telephoto and a 32MP selfie camera
- A full range of connectivity
- IP68 Water resistance rating
- Android 12 with One UI 4
Looking at images of the device, it’s another unmistakably “Samsung” phone. Staying true to the curves and look we’ve come to expect from the evolution of Samsung devices. The device will be available in four colours: Olive, Lavender, White or Graphite for $999.00 (128GB) or $1,099.00 (256GB) from the 11th of January.