There are so many security cameras available on the market these days, including brands like Arlo, Swann and Ring. Reolink falls well into the value realm, but don’t mistake that as poor quality. We’ve reviewed multiple devices from Reolink and found them all to deliver a solid user experience.
The latest addition to that hardware set includes the Duo Floodlight, a 4K dual-lens camera with 2,000 lumens of light and other key features such as:
- 180°wide viewing angle thanks to the dual lens design
- Smart person, vehicle, and pet (feature currently in beta) detection – No subscription required
- Customizable detection schedule, zone, and sensitivity
- Integration with Google Assistant
- Local and remote access to live stream and recording via the Reolink mobile app and desktop clients
With either PoE or Wi-Fi connection, there will be a connection option for any network and, with a power adaptor — not mains powered — connection to your camera, there’s no need to call in an external contractor to install it, further reducing costs.
The Reolink Duo Floodlight is available via the Reolink site for $319.99