Otterbox has been sponsoring the Otter habitat at Taronga Zoo for almost one year, so it was no surprise when they invited Ausdroid to an event at the Zoo to showcase Otterbox outdoor products just in time for summer.
The new outdoor range includes hard & soft coolers, metal tumblers to keep your drinks hot/cold and waterproof duffle bags. The design and engineering specifications of some of the products are quite impressive, such as the top of the line Venture 65 cooler that can store ice for up to 16 days.
What caught our attention the most was the new Drybox 3250 which we aim to review soon.
Like most Australians we love the great outdoors but we want to make sure our phone, wallet and keys stay safe while we’re out there.
This seems the perfect box to do that whether you’re fishing, bushwalking, at the beach or hanging it off your belt while snorkelling off shore.
- Waterproof up to 27.4 metres deep (90 feet) for 30 minutes
- Tough polycarbonate construction
- Stackable-Integrated feet enable a more secure base for more stacking.
- Stainless-steel hinge and latch pins
- Easy to carry using utility mounts that let you attach a tether or carabiner.
- Interior foam liner
- Easy open/durable latches
- Pressure release slot
- Lock holes: 4.76mm diameter
- External dimensions: 211mm L x 129mm D x 65mm T
- Internal dimensions: 175mm L x 94mm D x 51mm T
Its more of a inside backpack/satchel thing above water
I’m not a snorkeller that deep under water so can’t test how easy it is to use there