For the average user, a mouse is a mouse… but when it comes to gaming, that statement is just so far from the truth. Users prefer different weights, sensitivities, button types, and have different grips.
Razer continued to advance and innovate in this space, this week launching the Basilisk V3 Pro. It has a number of tricks up its sleeve to raise your game to new levels. This includes the
- Razer HyperScroll Tilt Wheel for fast, or controlled scrolling options
- Razer Optical Mouse Switches Gen-3 rated up to 90 million clicks
- 10+1 programmable buttons
- Razer Focus Pro 30K Optical Sensor delivering accuracy regardless of the surface
- Wireless charging with Razer Mouse Dock Pro and Wireless Charging Puck
- Razer HyperSpeed Wireless connectivity for lag-free performance
It’s not just performance that has been tweaked, the 13 zone chroma lighting delivers a full under glow to polish your RGB look.
Chris Mitchell, Head of the PC Gaming Division at Razer said
The Basilisk V3 Pro is our most feature-rich gaming mouse to date, with all the bells and whistles to blow the competition out of the water. Essentially, the Basilisk V3 Pro gives gamers every feature they could ever want and more customization options than ever before.
Alongside the Basilisk V3 Pro, Razer also announced the release of the new mouse docks, capable of wirelessly charging your mouse. With the Wireless Charging Puck installed, the Basilisk V3 Pro becomes Qi compatible and self-locates on the charger thanks to the magnetic connection.
The Basilisk V3 Pro will set you back AU$289.00 and the Mouse Dock Pro $129.99 through the Razer store and usual retail outlets.