Mobile Internet not working? Can’t send or receive an MMS? You just may need to enter your Carriers APN details.
- Q: What is an “APN”?
- A: “APN” stands for Access Point Name. It allows you to connect to the internet & identifies your data access to the Carrier
- Q: How do I enter APN details into my Android Device?
- A:Usually, it’s something along the lines of this:
- Settings ->
- Wireless & Networks ->
- Mobile Networks ->
- Access Point Names ->
- *Hit the Menu button* -> New APN
- Enter the details you find below!
Note: Make sure to press the radio button on return to the APNs menu after entering an APN.
If you have updated details to provide, please use our contact form and let us know.