In the age of technology, the opposition between human writers and AI writers has been a hot topic. We’ll take a closer look at both sides. Let’s examine the future of writing in a world where technology and humanity collide.
Human Writers Produce Higher-Quality Work
You may have heard that a human is better at creativity than an AI. This is true, but let’s go deeper into it. It’s important to understand what kind of creativity we’re talking about here: creative thinking, not just random visualizing or coming up with fantastic ideas.
The best way to explain this concept is with an example. Let’s say you’re writing an essay about color psychology. Surely, AI can gather subject-related random facts from the web, but it wouldn’t necessarily make sense as part of your argument.
This is one of the reasons AI-writing tools are still too limited nowadays to tackle all types of assignments. Using them as a substitute for professional assignment writing services may not be the smartest idea. Here are the pros of sticking with a human when it comes to academic writing:
- Human writers can add a personal touch and customize the paper according to requirements. For example, they can tailor the tone, style, and structure of the assignment to reflect one’s personality and writing style.
- Human writers can bring creativity to a seemingly boring task. They can generate unique ideas and perspectives.
- It’s easier to reach 100% originality when the piece is written from scratch. AI writers may struggle to produce truly original content.
- Humans can understand and convey cultural references and nuances, while AI is limited by the data it was trained on.
- Human writers can make ethical and unbiased decisions, whereas AI output can reflect the biases in its training data.
- Humans can convey emotions and feelings more effectively than AI writers, who may struggle to produce writing with the same level of emotional impact.
- Human writers can adapt to different writing styles, tones, and formats more easily than AI writers, who may have trouble adjusting to new writing scenarios.
- The ability to improvise and make spontaneous changes is a human characteristic, while AI follows a set pattern.
Thus, at first glance, it might seem AI is a nice option when it comes to assignment help. But in reality, the outcome generated by AI will likely disappoint you and lead to a poor grade. And it is better to make a request “take my classes for me“, pay not much money and get a really good result.
Humans Are Better at Complex Abstract Thinking
Abstract thinking refers to the ability to understand and manipulate abstract concepts, such as ideas, theories, and principles. This type of thinking requires creativity, intuition, and the aptitude to see connections between seemingly disparate elements.
That’s why humans will always beat AI at processing complex ideas and dealing with unpredictable, non-standard circumstances.
Skilled human writers have no problem explaining intricacies in a simple, digestible way to the reader. Let’s say you need to critique artwork. In this case, an AI writer can only put together various data pieces reflecting other people’s opinions or trivial statements. To make matters worse, if AI doesn’t find any relevant information about the artwork, it will come up with fake facts and turn the critique into a make-believe response.
Indeed, an AI writer is limited to its training data and the algorithms it was programmed with. The failure to understand abstract concepts can result in oversimplification, miscommunication, or inaccuracies in the information being conveyed.
So, it’s not surprising that students prefer to buy assignment from professionals and use the best paper writing services if they don’t have the time or energy to complete another tedious task. That way, they can submit their papers with confidence and don’t have to worry about AI-detecting software instructors might use.
Naturally, humans will be much better at connecting complex ideas to form solid arguments. In that light, human writing is always the way to go when you need to maintain or level up your academic performance.
Machine Learning Has Potential, Though
Although the human contribution is still the best option for assignment writing, we can’t deny that machine learning can come in handy when it comes to routines. After all, AI is a tool intended for different purposes.
Machine learning can help you find patterns in data. This can be useful for fact-checking and finding sources, so it does save you some time. Imagine that you don’t have to browse through a number of educational databases on your own. Instead, you delegate this task to AI, get a list of resources related to the subject, and then evaluate which ones are best suited for your assignment.
Yet, you still need to set the right requirements for AI to work smoothly – the more detailed instructions you give, the better results you can get. It’s similar to working with people, but the chances are AI won’t meet you halfway.
Moving along, since we’re trying to make a well-rounded comparison, let’s see the advantages of using AI writing tools:
- Speed: AI assignment writers can generate academic papers faster. The quality will most likely suffer, but if you need a draft or a sample to start with – go for it.
- 24/7 availability: AI tools are always available, meaning students can access them whenever they need assistance. However, decent software usually comes at a price, and it’s not necessarily any cheaper than human writing services.
- Access to loads of information online: AI writers can find a bunch of resources on a given topic within seconds and organize them in the most convenient way. Humans need much more time to process such information.
- The ability to streamline routine, repeatable tasks: since AI is excellent at noticing and reproducing patterns, you can set it up for creating spreadsheets, calculations, managing lists, scheduling events, etc. Thus, it can help you stay organized and avoid missing out on essential tasks.
The choice between AI and human writers will depend on the type of content being produced and the goals behind it. Simple and repeatable tasks could be done by AI. But higher-level assignments like essays, research papers, case studies, and theses certainly demand human skills.
Both writers can complement each other in content production. AI can be used to generate ideas or templates, and human writers can add the final touches and adjust the piece to the given context. So far, AI is a tool, not a takeover, and it’s not going to replace humans in assignment writing anytime soon.