The LG G5 is a device made by made by LG (click to view other devices from LG).
LG G5 is an upcoming Android smartphone developed by LG Electronics. It was announced on 21 February 2016 during Mobile World Congress as the successor to 2015’s LG G4. The G5 is distinguished from its predecessors by its aluminium chassis and a focus on modularity; the lower housing which contains the battery can be slid from the bottom of the device, and replaced by alternative add-on modules that provide additional functions, such as a camera grip or a high-fidelity audio module.
- OS (at launch): Android 6.0
- Display: 5.3-inch
- Camera: 16MP (8MP wide angle) at f/1.8 (f/2.4 wide)
- Chipset: Snapdragon 820 (Unspecified)
- RAM: 4GB Storage: 32GB
- Battery: 2,800mAh
- LG G5 — Australian Review, posted 29 April 2016
- LG G5 and LG 360 Cam — Australian First Impressions, posted 21 April 2016