As things begin to a different version of normal in our lives it is easy to forget that we are just about up to the end of the financial year. And we all know what that means — sales galore. Amazon Australia are once again throwing their hat in the ring to grab your hard earned on products you may have had your eye on for quite a while.
Of course their sales are across the board, not just tech and electronics but for our purposes we will only focus on the side of things that we are especially interested in here at Ausdroid. Most deals are available to all but Prime members will have access to some exclusive deals along with early access to some and they also receive free delivery on Prime-eligible items.
Items on sale include:
- Under $50 on select Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One video games.
- Save up to 25% off RRP on select Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Smartphones.
- Save up to 30% off RRP on Bose Soundbar 700.
- Save up to 55% on select Jabra 45e Headphones.
- Save up to 20% on select Bluetooth headphones from Yamaha.
- Save up to 29% on select KEF Floorstanding speakers.
- Save up to 20% on select Marshall Headphones and Speakers.
- Save up to 20% off RRP on select Bose Noise-Cancelling Headphones 700.
- Save up to 45% select Sennheiser Headphones.
- Save up to 30% off RRP on select Bose SoundSport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones.
Of course, if you aren’t a Prime member now is the time to sign up — even albeit if only temporary — because with a free 30-day trial you not only get access to the sales early along with free ship[ing on many items but you will also get access to Prime Video. It is then $6.99 per month after that free trial period. If Prime is not to your taste, free shipping is available on orders over $39 when shipped by Amazon AU.
New deals will be dropping throughout the month so keep a close eye on Amazon.com.au and within the Amazon app.
If you’ve been on the look out for any of these products now is the time to look into getting one — head on over to Amazon AU and check out their prices and see if you can save yourself a few dollars. As always make sure you do your research and search around before purchasing any item, especially if of significant value.