If you’re keen to keep an eye on your activity, but don’t want to spend the hundreds of dollars for a Fitbit or Activity tracking watch, the MiBand has been a good option for years. This year it seems, is no exception to that with advancement on specs and features, without a huge cost increase.
Available through the MiStore for an RRP of AU$79.95 (Currently on sale for AU$69.95) the MiBand 6 carries all of the last generations specs and more:
- Up to 14 days battery life with easy charging on the magnetic charging pins
- Water resistant up to 50 meters
- Camera and Music controls
- Auto detection for activities such as cycling, rowing, treadmill walking and elliptical trainer
- Sp02 tracking for longer term health tracking
- Idle Alerts
- General health: Including stress and sleep tracking
- Menstrual cycle tracking for women
The screen looks to be pretty easy on the eyes and runs a high resolution of 326 PPI, making it clearer and easier to read. The device is set up and controlled through Xiaomi’s apps, either the MiWear or MiFit App. So if you’re ready to start your fitness journey, or even a hardware upgrade: The Xiaomi MiBand 6 could be just the ticket.
(previous Mi Band 1 & 2 owner here)
I was looking to buy one but then I read reviews. SpO2 sensor isn’t great and as a result sleep tracking isn’t accurate. I reckon that even Fitbit 3 is better for health monitoring than Mi Band 6. If you don’t care about health tracking, than this is a great value *notification bracelet*