Welcome back to the awesomeness that is the Ausdroid Podcast. We are hitting the airwaves or video waves whatever you want to call it with another killer show. Sit back and relax cause it’s about to get messy. The video can be downloaded manually or you can get it through the new RSS feed below and you can also watch the video through our Youtube Channel: AusdroidTV.
You know the drill…
Hosts: Lucas Burnett, Chris Rowland, Daniel Tyson, Geoff Fieldew and Tia Porter
- Acer launches $199 7″ B1-A71 Touch 7″ tablet at Dick Smith
- Galaxy Note 8 image leaks – Specs included
- More pictures of Galaxy Note 8.0 show up
- Will Samsung try to undercut the Nexus 7?
- Harvey Norman selling the LG Nexus 4 from the 1st of February.
- LG announces that it’s bringing the sought-after Nexus 4 to Australian retail stores
- Play Store updates Nexus 4 status to ‘Temporarily Out of Stock’
- HTC One SV Review
- Daniel: SeriesGuide Show Manager – Free
- Tia: Little Things Forever – Free
- Lucas: Sleep as Android – Free – [Paid – $2.89]
- Geoff: Camera MX – Free
Watch the Vidcast
Subscribe to the Vidcast
RSS – Subscribe to the vidcast through your favourite RSS aggregator.
Download the Vidcast
Listen to the podcast
Subscribe to the podcast
RSS – Subscribe to the podcast through your favourite RSS aggregator.
iTunes – Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes.
Download the podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email
There’s a simple reason why Harvey Norman has gotten the nexus 4 exclusive. They are paying for the exclusive rights to the device, the same as Telstra, Vodafone or optus would pay to get an exclusive. It’s got nothing to do with who has a reputation for selling phones or who is partnered with which carrier. It’s all money. You guys need someone with more business sense.